Want to know if you're in an emotionally abusive relationship?
If you are experiencing some or many of the following signs or symptoms in your relationship, then this workbook is for you (works for any type of relationship):
- You often feel guilty
- You are blamed or made to feel responsible for most, if not all the problems in the relationship
- You feel like you're walking on eggshells
- You pick your words carefully so as not to upset your partner (or another person)
- You don't know how to make your partner happy
- You seek validation from your partner but never seem to get it
- Your boundaries are being violated
- Your partner can't see anything wrong with the relationship and believes the problems that come up are the ones you've created
- Your family and friends think your partner is wonderful but you see an entirely different side
- Your partner might seem emotionally detached or distant
- Your partner doesn't seem to be empathetic
- Your partner makes you believe you are not thinking clearly
- Your partner seems to have your best interest in mind but the results always seem to favor them, not you
If any of these resonate, this workbook will pinpoint exactly how you are being manipulated and/or emotionally abused. If you have not done this type of assessment on your relationship before, you may be somewhat shocked as you learn more about yourself and your partner than ever. You may also feel liberated to learn that you are not going crazy.
(Note: If you believe you are being emotionally abusive, sign up for the Healed Being program where I give you the exact steps you need to take to heal from being hurtful to those you care about.)
Emotional abuse can be so subtle and hard to identify. Quite often friends and family will not see the abuse or manipulation you're experiencing and might even call you crazy for suggesting it.
The longer you stay in an emotionally abusive relationship, the crazier you can feel for sure.
If you are experiencing what you believe to be emotional abuse from a lover, spouse, or friend, this worksheet is for you. You'll reveal all the abuse through a lengthy checklist of signs and symptoms that will help you determine your MEAN score. This score determines just how enmeshed you are in manipulation and emotional abuse.
This workbook helps you determine exactly what your partner is doing to make you feel so bad all the time. Most victims cannot tell how their partner is abusing them, they just know something isn't right in the relationship.
By the time you're done taking the assessment, reading through the material, and listening to insightful interviews with survivors and experts, you will be able to recognize and ascertain exactly how you are being manipulated. You'll also learn how to improve your communication with the manipulative person, determine if it's too late to save the relationship, start the healing journey of increasing self-worth and self-esteem, trust your decisions and instincts again, emotionally reconnect with yourself, understand what components make up a healthy relationship, and a lot more.
The link to the Resource page and password to access it is contained inside the workbook.
Thank you for purchasing the workbook. I wish you the best on your journey of understanding and healing.
Digital Download includes:
- A 200-point assessment to help you pinpoint the specific signs and behaviors of manipulation and emotional abuse in the relationship
- An evaluation of the current state of your relationship based on your MEAN score
- 3 insightful and powerful recorded audio conversations with manipulation survivors and experts plus 3 bonus audios including a guided visualization
- Insightful questions and considerations at the end of each section are designed to help you ponder possibilities and reflect on what you're learning - about yourself and the relationship
- Access to a comprehensive list of resources containing all the workbook links, related podcast episodes, bonus audio tracks, an important terminology section that will help you label what you're experiencing, and so much more
- Bonus tools, including a "perfect partner" worksheet and self-empowerment checklist for continuing the healing and growth process
- Access to a private Facebook peer support group to connect with others that are in a similar situation. You don't have to go through this alone, there are so many other people that understand what you're dealing with.
Gain mental clarity and know what you need to do next by learning where your relationship stands today.
If you have any trouble downloading the workbook, first check the spam box in your email. If you can't find it there, I'll send it directly.
I can be contacted here:
(Note: If you don't see a payment link, disable your popup blocker. This workbook is only available as a PDF download. If you don't receive the Gumroad download link after purchase, make sure to check your spam or junk mail folder.)
*Your email is used to send MEAN Workbook updates and that's it. No spam.